It’s one of the first questions most escorts ask a prospective client. Along with, ‘How long do you want to stay for?’ and ‘When would you like to meet?’ It’s the basic information we need to know to ensure you’re serious about meeting an escort.
Though a common question, it might not be easy for inexperienced clients to answer. Choosing between an incall and outcall requires serious consideration. From the soaring ceilings of the Hilton to a small room in a motel…from sneaking into your escort’s apartment to madly tidying your own before your ‘special visitor’ arrives…these details will change the vibe of your escort encounter.
Incall vs outcall – What’s the difference?
An ‘incall’ is an escort booking that involves visiting your worker. This might mean going to their apartment, or to the hotel room they’re staying in. An ‘outcall’ is when the escort travels to meet you, wherever you may be – your home, your hotel, your holiday house…basically, if you’re the one travelling, it’s an incall, and if the escort comes to you, it’s an outcall.
Knowing the difference is crucial because not everyone offers both options. Different workers have different preferences. In some locations, incalls are prohibited by law and you’re the one who must make accommodation arrangements. Even if an escort does offer outcalls, the specifics are important: they might not visit private homes or might require four-to-five-star hotels.
Feeling confused? You’re not alone - I’ve made a few mistakes myself. I remember, when I was just starting out as an escort, visiting a first-time client at a three-star hotel in the suburbs. Bring new to the biz, I forgot to check the amenities before I agreed to meeting. Imagine my horror to discover that the establishment only offered shared bathrooms! Once we’d done the deed, I had to walk down the hotel hallway, wrapped in a towel, to the communal bathroom. That was an experience I won’t quickly forget!
My personal preference varies depending on where I am in Australia. If I’m at home in Melbourne, I offer outcalls to hotels only (and that dodgy place in Richmond isn’t an option, so it’s best to check the location with me first!) If I’m touring in other states, I often have clients visit my hotel, and I enjoy being the host for a change, with a space that’s set up exactly the way I like it. Everyone’s different.
Getting the location right makes a big difference. So, how do you make the right decision? Let’s look at your options.
Incalls: Visiting your sex pro’s workspace.
When you visit your worker as part of an incall, you’re stepping into a space they have chosen and arranged to their liking. This means:
- Less expense and hassle. Incalls mean not having to worry about finding a space or negotiating a home visit. The planning/booking process is often more straightforward as a result…and, of course, less expensive.
• The option for shorter sessions and daytime adventures – without booking a room overnight. Sometimes booking accommodation for a whole evening is impractical if you’re only looking for an hour or half-hour session. And many hotels have afternoon check-ins, which makes lunch dates difficult!
• Your escort can set things up exactly as they like. This could mean having extra towels, sexy music, low lighting, or simply just that all their toys and supplies are always within reach. These small details help your session flow sloothly.
• Access to special equipment, if you’ve requested something out of the ordinary. If you’re a kink enthusiast or love dressing up in women’s couture, travelling to see your escort means you’ll be able to access their specialised toys and equipment. Some kink workers, in particular, don’t travel; a dungeon can’t always be packed in a suitcase!
Outcalls: Setting the scene for a spectacular date.
When you arrange an outcall, you have more control over the mood of the encounter. Whether you’re looking for a session with a glamorous feel, or simply need somewhere close to your office for a stress-free rendezvous, you can pick a spot that works for you. Here are a few advantages:
• You can choose a place where you’re comfortable – whether it’s finding someone to visit you at home, or booking a five-star hotel in order to spoil yourself and your date, you get to choose the vibe.
• More preparation and unwind time. Are you a nervous type? Do you enjoy luxuriating in the afterglow when your session is over? Having your own space means you more time to prepare for your encounter, and to recover afterwards.
• Access to other amenities – When you meet your escort in a hotel of your choosing, you have the chance to do more than just get it on. Room service, taking a spa together, cocktails at the bar – all this, and more, is possible, if you find the right location. This means that outcalls are particularly well-suited to longer bookings.
• Access to your own equipment, if you have a disability – if you’re managing a disability, you may find it easier to invite an escort into your space, so that things are set up just the way you need. This is especially important if you require lifting because many workers won’t have access to that sort of equipment at home.
Sometimes, you don’t get a choice…
This article is all about choice – but if you have your heart set on a particular companion, you might not be the one making the decision. Many escorts choose to do incalls or outcalls exclusively. There could also be other conditions; some workers won’t visit private homes, and others require four or five-star hotels. To avoid wasting your time, you’ll need to read their ad or website carefully, so that you know what’s available before you request a booking.
It’s no use trying to pressure someone into working in a way they’re not comfortable; your only option is to move on and find someone who better suits your needs. Many a time, I’ve had to argue with potential clients who don’t understand why I won’t visit them at home. I can guarantee you that none of those people got a date with me – even if they changed their minds about the location! There’s nothing less sexy than a customer who doesn’t respect how I choose to work.
Sometimes it isn’t clear whether an escort offers outcalls or incalls…in that case, I reckon it’s fine to ask. But if an escort ad clearly says, ‘outcalls ONLY’ and your booking enquiry asks for something different, the worker will know you haven’t been paying attention – and there’s a risk you might not be taken seriously.
…but if you do, think it over BEFORE you book.
Knowing what you want matters, especially when you’re arranging your escort encounter. When we ask that all-important question, ‘where would you like to meet?’ you need to have an answer ready. If you’ve done your research and found an option that works for your escort and yourself, you’ll be well on the way to arranging an excellent first date.