As an organisation by and for sex workers, we value the experience and commentary that workers accrue. We recognise that we are part of a community that is often violently oppressed and whose members are not heard from enough. In our blog we would love to see a multitude of content from all kinds of workers who might not otherwise be listened too.
We also recognise that LGBTIQA+ communities and communities of colour are disproportionately represented in vulnerable sex work arenas. It is therefore extremely valuable to us and the community to have queer people and people of colour contribute to our blog. It is essential to lift up the people around us that do not share our privilege.
What we're looking for
Articles/stories and guides between 800-1500 words covering all things sex work.
- Commentary on the current state of the sex industry
- Guides and tips for workers starting out in online work (photography tricks, lighting, getting started with online content etc.)
- Reviews of sex work focused books/sex toys/products etc that you can't get enough of and think others should know about (must not be sponsored by the brand)
- Opinion pieces on sex tech, laws and news (movement on the decrim front, social media discrimination)
- Guides to help others diversify their income in the adult space
- Personal experiences within the sex industry and tips for others
We want our blog to be reflective of the community and strongly believe that everyone should be compensated for their labour. Currently we offer 180 TLC per article of 800-1500 words that is published. This equates to two months on premium, three months on standard or five months on basic.
How to pitch your story
Please do not send us completed articles! We cannot publish everything and want to ensure you don't waste time on something that can't be hosted on the blog.
- A short brief of your idea and why you think it would matter to you/other sex workers
- A little bit about you and your experience on the topic
- A sample of any other writing you've done so we can get an idea of your writing style.
- Please ensure that your work is original. We do not accept any content which has been published elsewhere. Please consider adding source links throughout your piece as reference points for your readers.
To submit, shoot us an email via email@example.com