Let us know what you think!
This month we launched a new feedback system so you can more easily let us know what you think about things and to help us direct our future development work to give you the best site possible.
If you're a client, we'd like to hear about how you use Tryst.
As a site built by workers, for workers, we want to ensure that we are building out things that give you the best experience and helps you get good bookings.
New this month
- Questionnaires to help us better understand what you want to see with Tryst and how the site is actually used by real people.
- You'll now find the most popular cities in your area in the Tryst footer.
- A whole load of little bugs have be squashed and shouldn't be able to cause any more issues. Run into a bug or something acting in a way you don't expect? Let us know!
- A bunch of additional support tools and improvements to existing ones, ensuring our awesome support team can help as efficiently as possible with your enquiries.
In the community
There's loads going on in the community and we want to highlight some things each month in our release notes to help bring more awareness to them. Are you involved in an event or organisation, or know of one, we should highlight? Reach out and let us know!
- 2021 Scarlet Alliance National Forum #SANF21 November 9th-11th
- Molly House Project are running awesome events including community meets for trans macs Sex Workers.
- Sex Workers Unconference 13th - 14th November, Berlin
- BIPOC Adult Industry Collective are running multiple events from yoga to co-working.
- The Adult Performance Artists Guild (APAG) are encouraging sex workers to become part of the union and help tackle issues such as discrimination by platforms. You can also report an issue with OnlyFans, Instagram or other performer concerns.
- Free Speech Coalition are running a number of workshops surrounding advocacy. To be come a member and support their work head over to their membership page.
In the media
- The massage parlour as a sacred space | Poor Asian women have been the targets of American evangelicals for over a century. Are their lives not also sacred? - Esther K
- The Porn Stars Giving the Middle Finger to Father Time - Aurora Snow
- Who Are The Clients Of Sex Workers—And Why Does It Matter? - Jessie Sage
- How the “War on Trafficking” Was Made to Unite the Left and Right - Melissa Gira Grant
- Amazon to classify pelvic medical devices as 'sex toys,' for some reason - Anna Iovine
- The Liverpool church that allows sex work to take place on its grounds - Liam Thorp
- Fake policeman who raped and robbed sex workers jailed - By Luis Barrucho & Ricardo Senra
- Sex workers are culture makers and credit is past due - Natasha Darling
- OnlyFans Star Elexus Jionde On Knowing Your Worth And Adding Tax - Elexus Jionde
- Another dystopia is possible: It’s time for sci-fi to imagine better futures for sex workers - Sid Drmay
- Exit denied: women losing the right to leave in the Philippines -
Maria Cecilia Hwang
- Mayor bans 'dressing like a sex worker' - Redazione
- Porn, Mastercard Moderation and How Bitcoin Doesn’t Fix It - JP Koning
- How to bring sex work out of the shadows
- A mom in Florida said she was banned from volunteering at her kids' school because of her OnlyFans page - Kelsey Vlamis
- Knesset reviews prostitution legislation, failure to aid sex-workers - Eve Young
- Sex workers like me fear what will happen if Nick Kristof succeeds in his political career - Victoria Gagliardo-Silver
- “It feels like your life doesn’t matter”: How anti-prostitution laws may make sex workers less safe - Alex Burness
- The sexfluencers - Rebecca Jennings
- Sex Worker And Client Speak Out To 'Break Stigma' Of People With Disabilities Having Sex - Rebecca Shepherd
- Society’s Split on Sex Workers: The Impossible Web In Which We Are Trapped - Adriana Rose
- Why is TikTok removing sex ed videos? - Anna Iovine
- How Sex Work Saved Me From Academia - Ellis Brooks
- The burgeoning business of OnlyFans consulting - Zachary Crockett
- The Dos And Don'ts Of Reaching Out To A Sex Worker, As Told By Sex Workers - Jessie Sage
- Prudish Mastercard About To Make Life Difficult For Tons Of Websites - Mike Masnick
- 'I'm a 54 Year Old Sex Worker, I'm in The Top 1 Percent of OnlyFans Earners' - Elaina St James
- Automating whorephobia: sex, technology and the violence of deplatforming - Danielle Blunt and Zahra Stardust
- New research sheds light on the experiences of students in the sex industry - Mane Kara-Yakoubian
- Lawmakers and advocates debate legalizing sex work in New York - Ashley Hupfl
- Advocates Say New Mastercard Policy Hurts Sex Workers - Tat Bellamy-Walker
- Being Trans Masculine in Sex Work : We Exist - Margo
- Social Media Sites are Censoring Transgender, Black, and Conservative Users – But for Very Different Reasons - Oliver L. Haimson
- Sex Work is Sacred Work: My Experience as a Pastor-Turned-Sex-Worker - Nikole Mitchell
- Vienna museums open adult-only - Elle Hunt
- Philosophy and sex work: how courtesans in Ancient Greece crossed the mind/body divide - Dawn LaValle Norman
- Why this Amsterdam sex worker is praising NSW - Yvette Luhrs
- “Sex Work Can be Intensely Spiritual”: Liara Roux is Ready For Confession - Dominique Sisley
- 'Big mistake, huge!': Megan Barton-Hanson slams those who 'shame' sex work as she channels Julia Roberts' famous Pretty Woman character in racy ensemble - Ella Hodson
- Hasan Piker Said He Went to a Brothel, Igniting Sex Work Debate - Samantha Cole
- Sex work laws around world explained as Spain heads for ban that activists say will force women towards pimps - Taz Ali
- Honeypot is the sex worker-led site seizing porn’s means of control - Brit Dawson
- Here Are The Finalists For The Best Sex, Wellbeing And True Crime Podcasts For The Australian Podcast Awards - Pamela Connellan