Profile

  • Based in
    Tysons, Virginia, United States
  • Caters to
    Male, Female, Couples
  • Gender
    Female (she)
  • Age
    30s
  • Body type
    Curvy athletic
  • Height
    168 cm / 5′ 6″
  • Ethnicity
    Caucasian
  • Cup size
    DD
  • Hair colour
    Blonde
  • Shoe size
    8.5
  • Eye colour
    Blue
  • Last activity
    Dec 14, 2019

About THE Dakini

🧝🏻‍♀️95% of people worldwide choose a McDonald's version of how to experience their sexuality: Quick bite here, very little regard to meaning or taste, hungry an hour later, never satisfied. The other 5% find ME.They want the full package, full natural AmericAn Blonde beauty with 36DD-28-38 curvy peachy butt, natural breasts, tiny waist, no tattoos or piercings, smooth pussy and beautiful painted toes,and edible gstring panties...🔥 ❤️My site: www.DakiniGoddessofMarrakech.com ❤️ Those who come to me wish to train to become Sexual Samurais....ancient lovers from a time when sexual energy was more than a quickie for those uninteresting typEs. If you wish to remain “ standard’” please look elsewhere. I’m never surprised why 83% of American women reported in 2018 in Cosmo to be dissatisfied with their sex lives. The average lasting time of sex in America is 13 minutes. 13 minutes to enjoy pleasure in your life is hardly a lot. No wonder she’s not in the mood..... I make GREAT lovers. 95% of folks will eliminate themselves before even beginning because they can’t read my site, or tell me something about who they are. I was never into McDonald’s style sexuality and certainly never crave it. There’s an ART to Love and Sex and Energy. Master it, and you’ll never feel lonely again, even IN bed with someone...... 💋Session offerings are a delicious blend of full Jade DragonTantric massage , the sexy KamaSutra Gfe, Naked Yoga ( try Strobe GLOW in the dark yoga) Goddess Yoni ( pleasuring a woman rituals), Sexual Kung fu & Tantric Date Nights out! Rates and offerings are all on my site plus the information to TEXT over when ready to book! Sessions prepaid or via deposit only enjoy big discounts and I accept Apple Pay or Zelle only when prepaid! Prebooked can book up as far out as you’d like! Cash only friends can send their info hour ahead of desired time and if free, I’ll send along my Fairfax, VA address! 💋💋💋💋 🔥I Also offer up to 53 NUDE sexy videos for $ and send via WhatsApp! 10 videos for $45 or all 50 for $125! I accept Apple Pay or Zelle and send via WhatsApp! Details on my sessions page!🔥🔥🔥 💕Skype sessions available as well! 💕 ❤️www.DakiniGoddessofMarrakech.com/sessions ❤️ ☝️11am-8 pm. AFTER 5 pm or weekends require prebook/prepay to be available or guarantee child care is arranged my side! Thanks! ☝️ 🌸Beautiful Tantric space with Tantric gallery, shower. Metro line. Licensed massage/TAnTRA/energy master/Yoga for 15 years and Sexpert many years! Tantric Dinner Dates Fri or Sat PM available! My site has many galleries, videos and links to all I do and offer! Please review before introducing yourself, Thank You! . Tantric KamaSutra space in Fairfax, VA Incall! 🌸 With love ( and passion! ) The Dakini Farrah ❤️703-994-7435 Thanks!❤️( texting preferred for time management! . I do not discuss rates, services over phone in any form. )
Photo of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE DakiniPhoto of THE Dakini

Rates

Incall

  • Tantric Kamasutra
    US$350
    Offerings On my site!

Availability

Please first visit my web site before contact. I do not discuss services in any format via the phone. Screening is typical in this industry. Thank you!
  • Monday
    Available
  • Tuesday
    Available
  • Wednesday
    Available
  • Thursday
    Available
  • Friday
    Available
  • Saturday
    Available
  • Sunday
    Available

Contact