Farrah

Last active today Washington DC, DC, US Woman (she)

Farrah

Playboy TAnTRA Goddess

95% of people worldwide choose a McDonald's version of how to experience their sexuality: Quick bite here, very little regard to meaning or taste, hungry an hour later, never satisfied. The other 5% find ME. Session offerings are a delicious blend of Jade Dragon full body Tantric Tao massage , the KamaSutra Gfe, Naked Yoga ( try Strobe GLOW in the dark yoga) Goddess Yoni ( pleasuring a woman rituals), Sexual Kung fu & more! Singles or Couples welcome. Rates and offerings are all on my site plus the information to TEXT over when ready to book! Walk in rates without screening are higher than those who screen and book advance generally at a 30% discount. All is explained what my sessions entail, what to TEXT over to book, and about myself, bio and social media here: www.DakiniGoddessofMarrakech.com ( Best viewed in entirety from non mobile device due to extensive photo and video galleries! ) ❤️Click on SESSIONS page for rates, hours, etc. Covid compliant, licensed studio with shower and private parking in Fairfax, VA. No outcalls sorry. ❤️I ALSO offer over 200 videos Playboy caliber, both solo AND co Ed scenes available as packages of 10, 20, 40 or all. See my SESSIONS page for rates on those! 703-862-6983 ( text please for time management! WhatsApp is most private, secure method of texting as not all phones get messages through if not latest software used! ) Hours are anywhere from 10/11am-5-8 pm daily. I can't wait to meet you soon! www.DakiniGoddessofMarrakech.com I await our encounter with the utmost PASSION, your Goddess, Dakini Farrah

Based in
Washington DC, District of Columbia, United States
Caters to
Men and Couples
Last active
Today
Gender
Woman (she)
Age
Secret
See all details
Body Type
Curvy
Height
167 / 5'6"
Ethnicity
Caucasian
Cup Size
DD
Hair Colour
Blonde
Shoe Size
9
Eye Colour
Blue

Availability

MON
Available
TUE
Available
WED
Available
THU
Available
FRI
Available
SAT
Available
SUN
Available

Advance notice can be more flexible but usually part time 3-4 days per week, etc. video packages anytime!

Online

VideosUS$60

Packages of multiple videos

Policies

Deposits

Required for any Sessions over An hour and beyond tantric massage. Anything KAMAsUTRA combined requires deposit for that studio Incall. Tantric massages can be walk in based on availability one hour prior to desired time. Most folks do hold times ahead as I’m available on a part time basis only so to guarantee a date or time, it’s likely needed to guarantee availability. See my web site sessions page for what to text over to hold a time! Thank you!

See my site sessions page for rates each offering and what to text over to hold a date and time, even if same day! Fairfax studio Incall only available! Thank you!

Similar profiles

Loading...

Recommended for you

Loading...

What people say about Tryst

We love hearing from people who use and love Tryst! Here are some of the things people have said about us.

Thank you for having such an amazing platform. By far the best thing that's come along since BP was shut down. I get good clients from.

October 2021 | via Email

This website contains adult content

By continuing to use Tryst, you agree you're over the age of 18 and have read and agreed to our terms.

Parents/guardians, you can learn more about online safety in the Assembly Four parents guide to adult content.

Decline
Showing Female profiles