Organisations based in sex work and harm reduction are vital to the survival of marginalised groups. The majority of sex worker organisations are grassroots and run by volunteer sex workers. Due to harmful legislation and policy such as the anti prostitution pledge, they are also often cut off from government funding. Donations are fundamental to maintaining the fight against oppression.
After the success of our first TLC donation matching program in 2020 in response to COVID 19 and our second round in 2022 in response to the overturning of Roe vs Wade, we will be extending the program again. From June 30th 2022 to December 31st 2022, we will be matching donations of up to $100 in TLC (Tryst credits) per month, made to any of the below organisations.
2022 UPDATE: We will now also be accepting donations to abortion funds. You can find a list of funds we are supporting here. If you know or are running a fund which support specifically sex workers, please get in touch with us via email@example.com so we can add them to this page.
How to take part:
If you'd like to donate and take part, please let the support team know and then reply to the confirmation email with your payment invoice. Please ensure the subject line of the email is "Donation matching" and that you've provided a link to your profile. We will be checking to ensure the receipts are unique and dated correctly. If your name or address is listed on the receipt, you are more than welcome to block this out before sending it through to us. Please ensure that the date of your donation is within the same month you are submitting your receipt. We unfortunately cannot accept donations made outside of this period. This process may take 1-3 business days alike other support tickets.
You can find a list of organisations and funds we are matching donations from below. We are primarily focused in supporting grassroots organisations based in sex work and harm reduction. These are some of our recommendations but please remember to do your own research and ensure you are well-informed and happy with the intended purposes of your donation.
If there is an organisation or fund you'd like to see listed here, please feel free to reach out and let us know.
Clients, if you've made your way to this page, the below are a collection of funds and organisations you can donate to/support who help reduce harm to sex workers.
- US wide - Lysistrata Emergency Relief
- US wide - SWOP USA
- US wide - SWOP Behind Bars
- US wide - The Black Sex Workers Collective
- US wide - Red Canary Song
- US wide - Urban Justice Project
- New York City - SWOP Brooklyn COVID 19 Relief Fund
- New York City - SWOP Brooklyn
- New York City - Decrim NY
- Detroit - DSW Mutual Aid Fund
- Arizona - Emergency Covid19 Relief for Sex Workers in Tuscan
- Seattle - GLP SANI: sex-worker aid network initiative
- Bay Area - BAWS Covid relief
- Bay Area - BAWS
- Massachusetts - Whose Corner Is It Anyway
- Tampa Bay - SWOP Tampa
- Boston - SWOP Boston
- Sacremento - SWOP Sacremento
- San Francisco - St James Infirmary
- Orlando - SWOP Orlando
- Baltimore - SWOP Baltimore
- Chicago - SWOP Chicago
- Los Angeles - SWOP Los Angeles
- Rhode Island - Coyote RI
- Philadelphia - Project SAFE
- Winnipeg - Sex Workers of Winnipeg Action Coalition (Accepting etransfers via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Canada wide - PACE Society
- Canada wide - Stepping Stones
- Toronto - Maggie's Toronto
- Montreal - Mtl Rapid Response
- Montreal - Stella
- Ontario - SafeSpace London
- Waterloo - SWAN waterloo
- Vancouver - SWAN Vancouver
- Victoria - Peers
- Newfoundland - Safe Habour Outreach Project
- Calgary - Shift Calgary
- Waterloo - SWAN Waterloo
- Netherlands - Dutch COVID-19 Emergency Fund
- Berlin - Hyrda
- France - STRASS Syndicat
- Ireland - Sex Workers Alliance Ireland
- Scotland - Scot-Pep
- SWARM COVID-19 Hardship Fund
- London Sex Worker Breakfast Initiative
- English Collective of Prostitutes
- POW Nottingham